Web Part Titles

Philip

I am using Web Zones and Web Parts. Is it mandatory that there be a Web Part
title property ?.... if I set the Web Part title to spaces then the Web Parts
Manager adds a numeric suffix to each Web Part title.

I want to use the Web Zone / Web Part infrastructure, however I want to
suppress the Web Part titles ?

Can anyone provide assistance ?

DWS

Philip,
Setting the webpart title is Not manadory but a good practice because some
of the catalog and editor parts just don't look right with out a title on the
webpart.

You can suppres the title by one of the following
CSS style
Set the title to a space.
Set the web part to chrome to border only or none and stay out of display
modes that allow page design.

Good Luck
DWS