web project organization in eclipse

noemail12000

Hi All,
I would like to split my web project into subprojects. for example, if
I build web app which includes forum and blog - I would like to develop
forum and blog as different web projects.
and in final app I would like to access forum and blog as
http://myapp/forum http:///myapp/blog

could anybody advise where I can find any examples how to setup such
projects?
is it possible to produce different war file for each app?
or , do I need to use ant to merge them together for each compilation?

thanks.