    order to use it?

    Thanks,
    Michael C

    Michael C#, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Michael C#

    DalePres Guest

    Check out UDDI at http://uddi.microsoft.com/. You can also put a UDDI
    server on your own network.

    HTH

    DalePres
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCSE

    DalePres, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Michael C#

    Michael C# Guest

    Thanks DalePres. I'm trying to figure out the best way to package and
    distribute a web service. I suppose if you're asking a client to install
    and configure IIS on their local network, you might as well ask them to go
    the extra step and install/configure a UDDI server as well. It seems Web
    Services are designed to be easier to access from pre-configured centralized
    global repositories. I guess for local stuff I need to find a more
    localized solution.

    Thanks,
    Michael C

    Michael C#, Feb 8, 2005