Web Service Proxy Generation

Mark

Hi All,
Got an annoying problem, hope you can help.
I have created a .NET COM+ application using .NET Serviced Components.
The problem I have is that when I add a web reference to test them out over
a remote connection, the generated proxy classes only contain one of the
serviced components.
The application currently has 2 serviced components, both of which appear ok
when browing for web services using the disco file. So it seems it is just
the proxy generation on the client that is causing a problem.
I can remove either one of the serviced components, and can then create a
web ref to the one left, and use it ok. I just cannot have both at the same
time.

Hope someone can help