    started using web services?

    What are the minimum server-side and client-side libraries I need?

    Thanks for any help.

    Digital Puer, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Hey there,

    try to start with the Java WebServices Developer pack:

    http://java.sun.com/webservices/index.jsp

    There is a whole bunch of information available on SUN's product page for
    WebServices, including online chats and a forum.

    Try to step through the tutorial SUN offers:

    http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/

    Both together should help you getting familiar with the world of
    WebServices...

    Have fun and ask back if you need further assistance ;-)

    Regards,

    Andreas

    Andreas Nauerz, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Digital Puer

    Dave Monroe Guest

    Digital Puer <> wrote in message news:<ceohlu$d9d$>...
    > Hi, I'm an experience Java programmer and want to get my feet wet
    > with web services. I have several years of experience with RMI
    > and XML already, so I was wondering what's the best way to get
    > started using web services?
    >
    > What are the minimum server-side and client-side libraries I need?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Go straight to the source.

    http://www.ws-i.org

    Dave Monroe, Aug 4, 2004