Web Site Default Document

Just D.

Does anybody know how to set the Default Document (like Start.aspx) to a new
Virtual Directory? I found this article on the Internet and read with the
interest.

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2002/July/CreateVirtualDirs.asp

The code is simple and the most important thing - it works. What I could not
find on the Internet is how to set the default document for the just created
Virtual Directory (Properties, Documents,...), say my document should not be
like "Default.html", but "Start.aspx". So using the example I wrote the app
to create the virtual directory for my WebApp. The problem is to reset the
list of default documents created by default and add my own document.

Any idea how to do that?

Regards,
Dmitri.