webControls clientScriptsLocation web.config problem

Ian Walsh

Hi.

I'm having a problem using the <webControls clientScriptsLocation=""/>
command in the web.config.

My problem is that I have webpages in different subfolders for
authentication purposes. When I specify a value such as <webControls
clientScriptsLocation="scripts/"/> some of the pages can't pick up the
script file because of relative paths.

Can I have different values in the web.config depending on where the
page is served. I have solved this problem by having the full http://
address in the value.

This is a hosted site. So any solution must bear this in mind.

Thanks.