    Then, when I try to do the same thing using just IE, (that is, while not in the IDE) the window does not open, and I'm left with a blank page in IE

    Has this capability (using Windows Forms in a WebControl) been taken out of VB.NET? Why does it work in the IDE but not in IE? And if the capability has been removed, then why is it even possible to add Windows Forms to a WebControl project

    TIA
    JamesBrady, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Ravikanth[MVP], May 3, 2004

  3. JamesBrady

    James Brady Guest

    So, essentially, what you're saying is that I need to use an Object tab on a regular .htm page rather than a WebControl on a .apsx page?
    James Brady, May 3, 2004
  4. JamesBrady

    James Brady Guest

    In any case, if that's what you meant, then it didn't work for me

    I need to know how to use a Web Custom Control in an ASP.NET page that displays a WinForm. Is this possible? It works in the IDE but not in IE. Why not

    TIA
    James Brady, May 3, 2004