    drag-drop to the webform?

    Thanks,
    Lenny.

    Lenny Woodbridge, Jan 20, 2004

  2. I'm not sure if the following ASP.NET example could be a starting point for
    you. Check it out. If it does not include the items you are looking for,
    just repost.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-buildmenuservercontrol.asp

    "Lenny Woodbridge" <> wrote in message
    > Is there is any good example that I could use to create webcontrol with

    UI?

    Wolfgang Kaml, Jan 21, 2004

  3. It seems too complex.
    Should be something simple to start with. Text boxes, buttons. I have
    expertise of developing OCX controls for VB5/6 and I would like to see
    something basic to understand the idea and steps.

    Lenny Woodbridge, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Hi Lenny,

    If you're serious about writing custom controls I recommend you to read this
    book[1]. Most online tutorial are just too simple and don't cover much.

    [1]
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735615829/laplatayacom"/104-0023456-1775957

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea