  1. Hi! I have a webform with a label control on it, and I would like to place some piece of code in the 'onmouseover' event of the control, but I can't find it on the list of the control events. Is this normal? Is there a way to declare it mannually? By the way, I'm using VB.NET.
    Thanks,

    Sérgio

    =?Utf-8?B?U3BvcA==?=, Dec 3, 2003

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3BvcA==?=

    AW Guest

    Hi Sergio,

    You can either:
    *in the code write
    Label1.Attributes.Add("onmouseover","javascript:yourFunction()")
    *in the ASPX page, add this attribute to the label:
    <asp:Label Text="..." onmouseover="javascript:yourFunction()">

    In the second case, VS.net won't recognize it but it works alright.
    --
    To reply, remove a "l" before the @ sign.

    Arnaud Weil - MCT, MCSD.Net, MCAD.Net

    AW, Dec 3, 2003

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3BvcA==?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Are you sure as it would mean that it would cause a postback when user moves
    mouse over ther label? Could be very annoying feature is misused.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Dec 3, 2003