    --
    Regards,
    M.Rochdi
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Sep 12, 2007

  2. On Sep 12, 10:24 am, Mike <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've developed an application a wide screen with high resolution, but when I
    > ran it in a normal screens the form doesn't appear entirely (the controls at
    > the right side on the screen are cut off).
    > how can I make my application standard for all screens?

    Mike, take the lowest resolution (1024x768, or 800x600) as a standard
    and use it to create the webforms. You can also try to make different
    layout based on the client resolution. Look at the following tip to
    http://www.devcity.net/Articles/64/1/screenresolution.aspx
    Alexey Smirnov, Sep 12, 2007

  3. "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > I've developed an application a wide screen with high resolution, but when
    > ran it in a normal screens the form doesn't appear entirely (the controls
    > at
    > the right side on the screen are cut off).
    > how can I make my application standard for all screens?

    Decide which is the lowest screen resolution which you will support - I go
    for 1024*768 these days - and then redesign your web forms accordingly.

    I usually show a message on startup if the screen resolution is lower than
    that...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP