WebForm_PostBackOptions is undefined after conversion from 1.1 to

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. I am converting my enterprise solution from VS 2003 (.NET v1.1.4322) to VS
    2005 Professional (.NET v2.0.50727).
    The entire solution currently uses the following technologies -
    Windows Server 2003
    Windows Mobile 2003
    Windows XP Professional SP2
    Windows 2000 Professional SP4
    SQL Server 2000
    Active Directory
    C#
    JavaScript
    VB.NET
    ASP.NET
    ASP.NET Mobile
    eVC++ 4.0
    IE 6.0
    Pocket IE

    Most of the conversion has gone well, but I have a runtime error that did
    not exist in the 1.1 version. It is associated with a Windows Mobile
    ObjectList (mobile:ObjectList id="olstTask") When debugging on the desktop in
    IE 6.0 (I have *not* yet started conversion testing on the PDA), I click on a
    linkbutton in the object list (<asp:LinkButton ID="lbnTask"
    CommandName="details" Runat="server"><%# ((ObjectListItem)Container)["name"]
    %></asp:LinkButton>)

    and now receive a JavaScript error - WebForm_PostBackOptions is undefined.

    Any ideas on what might have changed with the Windows Mobile ObjectList
    since 1.1 that would cause this?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=, Jan 10, 2006