webformtestcase in NUnitASP

raju

Hai,

I am new to NUnitASP. I learend NUnitASP from the website.

When i used NUnitASP in my sample application, i got the error as
"type webformtestcase" is not defined", when i am creating the class,
which is inherited from this class.

I went through some website, and knew that, i have to copy the
NunitAdapter.cs file into my sample application.

So, i copied that file, again i am getting the same error.

Anybody, could you give me the solution for this.

Any links for using NUNitASP with Vb.net, becuase lot of examples
available in C# only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raj.