Weblogic 8.1 does not start

starsailor

Hi
When I try to run Weblogic Server 8.1 I get the following exception
message. What may be the problem? Thanks in advance.

The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised:
'weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: Exception
thrown in operation getMBeansFromURL - with nested exception:
[javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException: Problems while parsing URL
file:/C:/bea/user_projects/domains/xxxdomain/./myserver/load.mlet]'
Reason: weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Exception thrown in operation getMBeansFromURL - with nested exception:
[javax.management.ServiceNotFoundException: Problems while parsing URL
file:/C:/bea/user_projects/domains/dxxxdomain/./myserver/load.mlet]