Webpages in c++ builder

Discussion in 'C++' started by Allan33, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Allan33

    Allan33 Guest

    Hi all

    I hope there someone that can help me.

    Im looking for help to get a webpage source code down to a Ansistring.

    i been trying in cppwebbrowser and NMHTTP but dosent seem to work.

    I hear about a function call GetSource but can find it and dont know
    wish headeer to include.

    Hope someone can help me

    Thanks

    Allan33

    Allan33, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Allan33 wrote:
    > Hi all
    >

    > I hope there someone that can help me.
    >

    > Im looking for help to get a webpage source code down to a Ansistring.
    >

    > i been trying in cppwebbrowser and NMHTTP but dosent seem to work.
    >

    > I hear about a function call GetSource but can find it and dont know
    > wish headeer to include.
    >

    > Hope someone can help me
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Allan33

    What

    is

    the

    deal

    with

    the

    blank

    lines?

    Webpages are not discussed in this newsgroup, nor is the Borland
    compiler. You need to ask the experts in a Borland Newsgroup.
    See the FAQ and welcome.txt below.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message: