Webpages in c++ builder

Allan33

Hi all

I hope there someone that can help me.

Im looking for help to get a webpage source code down to a Ansistring.

i been trying in cppwebbrowser and NMHTTP but dosent seem to work.

I hear about a function call GetSource but can find it and dont know
wish headeer to include.

Hope someone can help me

Thanks

Allan33

Thomas Matthews

Allan33 said:
Hi all

I hope there someone that can help me.

Im looking for help to get a webpage source code down to a Ansistring.

i been trying in cppwebbrowser and NMHTTP but dosent seem to work.

I hear about a function call GetSource but can find it and dont know
wish headeer to include.

Hope someone can help me

Thanks

Allan33

What

is

the

deal

with

the

blank

lines?

Webpages are not discussed in this newsgroup, nor is the Borland
compiler. You need to ask the experts in a Borland Newsgroup.
See the FAQ and welcome.txt below.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message: