    Thanks.

    Sam
    , Jun 6, 2008

  2. re:
    !> How can I use a webpart for this designed without any webpart
    !> menu or connection with anything, like a stand alone control ?

    Here's 3 good tutorials which show you how to do that:

    1.
    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2005/05/23/webparts_1.html
    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2005/05/23/webparts_1.html?page=2

    2.
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Upload...rticleID=62ffd1b4-98fa-41cc-9512-9b0637e91eed

    3.
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Upload...rticleID=ca9c121b-c594-4c50-a232-3c7d77ec9d4d

    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Upload...on01172006044658AM/webpartscommunication.aspx

    You will still need a WebPartManager and at least one WebPartZone, though.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 6, 2008

    On 6 juin, 14:22, "Juan T. Llibre" <> wrote:
    > re:
    > Here's 3 good tutorials which show you how to do that:
    >
    > 1.http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotne...ub/a/dotnet/2005/05/23/webparts_1.html?page=2
    >
    > 2.http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/a_anajwala/Building_WebParts....
    >
    > 3.http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mosessaur/webpartspage0110200...
    >
    > http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mosessaur/webpartscommunicati...
    >
    > You will still need a WebPartManager and at least one WebPartZone, though.

    Thanks for your help.
    Just to precise that I am looking for a round panel with a header and
    a body.

    Sam
    , Jun 6, 2008