Webpart Framework & Highend Portal

Victor Daicich

Hi guys, just a simple question.

I've been working with the webpart framework, and i know it can work for
anonymous users. So the question is, would you recommend in terms of performance
and scalability for the development of a 10.000/15.000 visitors per day site.
It's a public portal.

What would be your choice then if you have to work with that kind of portal,
keeping in mind something easy to customize for the end user as the webparts?

Thanks in advance,
Victor