    I've seen C# examples and I'm doing EXACTLY that same stuff in VB.Net,
    but can't get it working. Any help is appreciated.

    Jason
    daokfella, Jun 7, 2007

  2. On Jun 7, 11:36 pm, daokfella <> wrote:
    > I cannot for the life of me get this to work! Everything looks like
    > it's working (the axd path is in the page source), but when I copy it
    > into the address bar I get a blank page and not the javascript file
    > I'm expecting.
    >
    > I've seen C# examples and I'm doing EXACTLY that same stuff in VB.Net,
    > but can't get it working. Any help is appreciated.

    Jason, I think you can post your code here. It helps us to understand
    the problem.
    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 7, 2007

  3. No problem, I discuss VB.NET WebResources in this article:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/Flasher.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jun 7, 2007
  4. daokfella

    daokfella Guest

    Is there a problem if the namespace has a period (.)? Such as
    CompanyName.Product.file.fileExt? I feel I'm doing everything
    correctly. The resource path is being built, it's just doesn't lead
    anywhere. I'll post my code soon.
    daokfella, Jun 8, 2007