webrick-webdav and Mac OS X

DeZo

I've been testing my webrick-webdav installation. When I connect to
the WebDAV server via Windows XP (Add Network Place) I can copy, and create
files and everything seems to work at normal speed. When I connect via Mac
OS X (Finder::Go to server) it is very slow to connect and I cannot copy or
create files. Has anyone been able to access their webrick-webdav server
from OS X?