WebService 'Acces to path is denied'

the max

I need to setup WebService so it can read/write folder e.g. SharedFolder

When i setup sharing permissions & security for ASPNET user, it's not enogh.
When i setup for Everyone (local or domain) WebService works fine.

what do i need to do?
what is the right way to set it up?
is webservice run as ASPNET user?

Thanx

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

the max said:
I need to setup WebService so it can read/write folder e.g. SharedFolder

This is not a good idea in general.
When i setup sharing permissions & security for ASPNET user, it's not
enogh. When i setup for Everyone (local or domain) WebService works
fine.

You havent given the ASP.NET user the right permissions then.
is webservice run as ASPNET user?

By default yes, its run as IUSR_

the max

I gave ASPNE user Full Control in both Sharing, and Security

I'am accessing shared folder \\server\sharedFolder

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

the max said:
I gave ASPNE user Full Control in both Sharing, and Security

Ive given you proper steps to test. It doesnt matter what you HAVE done, as
obviously its not working. Persisting with the same thing and expecting
different results will not work.

Try what I said.