    that, using native .net resources or i need to implement one myself?

    Tks in adv.

    Fabiano

    Fabiano, May 3, 2004

  2. Fabiano

    Jan Tielens Guest

    You can use the security features of IIS. For example you can use integrated
    windows security if you remote users have a network account. Once a user is
    authenticated you can do some authorization (check if the user is allowed to
    do that).

    Here are some articles:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/secnetlpMSDN.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...-us/cpguide/html/cpconaspnetauthorization.asp