    application.

    Thanks
    Carlo
    ViperGTS-R, Nov 15, 2004

  2. ViperGTS-R

    Martin Kulov Guest

    Hello ViperGTS-R,
    Open properties window of your web reference proxy and select dynamic behavior. This will place an entry in your web.config file which you can modify when you change the server of your web service. Or if you want to change the location in runtime you can modify the Url property of the web service reference instance.

    HTH,
    Martin Kulov
    www.codeattest.com
    Martin Kulov, Nov 15, 2004