    not sure how to invoke it against a remote site (which I haven't setup a
    website for in VWDE, as I don't program againt production sites).

    Thanks for any suggestions on this.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Dabbler,

    You can manually change the remote shared hosting website web.config file
    when no one is using your shared hosting website.

    Good Luck
    DWS

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Mar 8, 2006

  3. RE: Website Administration Tool against remote server (IP connecti

    Yes but WAT also does Membership and Role administration which puts rows into
    the corresponding tables. Is there a substitute for this?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=, Mar 9, 2006