website is down because of ASP code

betty

Our web site sometime down with unknown reasons, someone
can help me? I checked application log in event viewer:

1.Error: File confirmation.asp CreateObject Exception.
The CreateObject of '(null)' caused exception C0000094.
(But I didn't use ADO recordset session variable)
2.Error: File confirmation.asp Unexpected error. A
trappable error (C000001E) occurred in an external object.
The script cannot continue running..
(But I checked VBScript.dll version it is above 5.1, it is
5.6, it should not have formatnumber race condition
problem)
any clue? Thanks Betty

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

Maybe you could show us the code in confirmation.asp? Since the error talks
about createObject, it is unlikely to have anything to do with formatNumber.
Curious why you jumped to that conclusion.

betty

For i = 0 to 4
Set Participant(i) = CreateObject
("Scripting.Dictionary")
Next

There is nothing special there. I should put the error
message 2. as first and Error Message 1. as second. I
believe the error message 1. is because is website is down.
then it cannot create object anymore.
2.Error: File confirmation.asp Unexpected error. Aobject. The script cannot continue running.

I guess the above error message is the issue here. look at
this link and you will know what I am talking about.
us;244787&Product=asp