    We will be happy to solve any problem you face in your coding ,

    thanks a lot

    , Jun 23, 2007

  2. [posted and mailed to (registered domain contact
    for the spamvertised domain)]

    wrote in news:1182625529.626960.208670
    @g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

    > CodeMiles Forums Team is inviting you to Join the new Programming
    > Community codemiles.com. You will find code,solved problems ,
    > books,articles, and more .

    Does this mean that we can join your forum and spam it with multiple, off-
    topic advertisments for our own favorite discussion groups, like you have
    done to our discussion groups?

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.

    Greg R. Broderick, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Esmond Pitt Guest

    wrote:

    > Please visit us at : http://www.codemiles.com and register .

    Why? I like it here.

    > We will be happy to solve any problem you face in your coding ,

    And who are you exactly? I prefer the established expertise right here.

    Esmond Pitt, Jun 26, 2007