What about GWT?

Alessio

Hi,
i've read many doc about GWT but i'm not really sure to spent lot of
time to test it and understand that i can't integrate it with my old
webapps (written with Struts and JSTL)

Someone can give me his feedback and impression about GWT?

thanx

Arne Vajhøj

Alessio said:
i've read many doc about GWT but i'm not really sure to spent lot of
time to test it and understand that i can't integrate it with my old
webapps (written with Struts and JSTL)

Someone can give me his feedback and impression about GWT?

I have played a bit with GWT.

It seems as a very nice way of doing AJAX.

It could be used together with Struts, but I think it would be
cumbersome, because they are not designed for that type of usage.

Struts 2 has a GWT plugin so it may be easier.

Arne