    Any information that can be provided is really appreciated.

    Thanks,

    -T

    Home User, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Home User

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Home User wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to find an application (if it exists) that actually
    > creates .gent files (General Entity).

    I've never come across that filetype. What context do you have it in?

    > Also, I am wondering if I can import .gent files into Dreamweaver?

    What is the content of a .gent file? If it is (as the name implies) a
    file of General Entity declarations, it can only be used as part of a
    DTD for which it was designed. If Dreamweaver can process DTDs, then
    it should be able to handle such a file if it is referenced correctly.

    > Perhaps with a custom designed plugin for DW's Extension Manager?

    Again, where did you find such files and what's in them>

    > I need to be able to edit these .gent files with quality word processing
    > application

    That would not be meaningful if they are files of General Entity
    declarations, because that are all plaintext

    > or web editor

    Equally meaningless.

    > I do not wish to edit with Notepad.

    Only masochists edit with Notepad. You need a proper XML editor.

    ///Peter
    &;top"

    Peter Flynn, Mar 27, 2005