    How about Powerup, or some other ones?

    Thanks
    Bill
    bill, Oct 3, 2005

  2. bill

    Patirck Ige Guest

    Well you can use microsoft one and its good and FREEEEE
    Are u interested in the 1.1 version or the 2.0
    If you want to pay then..
    PAtrick

    Patirck Ige, Oct 4, 2005

  3. bill

    bill Guest

    I would pay if it was worth it.
    The PowerUp control only costs $49 for a single server license.

    Thanks!
    Bill

    bill, Oct 4, 2005
  4. bill

    Patirck Ige Guest

    but what exactly are you looking for..
    the ASP.NET Treeview control version 2.0 has a lot to offer..
    Well its your decision
    Patrick

    Patirck Ige, Oct 5, 2005
  5. bill

    bill Guest

    Thanks for the input.

    Mainly I want to be able to bind the control to datasets, instead of looping
    and adding.

    I need to create top level nodes manually, and then populate each top level
    node with child nodes from a database.

    With the Microsoft treeview control 1.0 I have to loop through the dataset,
    which seems like it would be slower than binding to datasets.

    I don't think I can use the ASP.NET 2.0 control, because my client won't
    want the beta version of the .NET framework.

    bill, Oct 5, 2005
  6. bill

    Patirck Ige Guest

    Bill you can bind the treeview to whatever you like
    XML,Database ro any related Datasource..
    I have binded it to databases and it wasn't that slow depending on how many
    nodes it would be having..
    Patrick

    Patirck Ige, Oct 6, 2005