what ASP.NET treeview control is the best?

bill

Is the Microsoft treeview control as good as the rest?
How about Powerup, or some other ones?

Thanks
Bill

Patirck Ige

Well you can use microsoft one and its good and FREEEEE
Are u interested in the 1.1 version or the 2.0
If you want to pay then..
PAtrick

bill

I would pay if it was worth it.
The PowerUp control only costs $49 for a single server license.

Thanks!
Bill

Patirck Ige

but what exactly are you looking for..
the ASP.NET Treeview control version 2.0 has a lot to offer..
Well its your decision
Patrick

bill

Thanks for the input.

Mainly I want to be able to bind the control to datasets, instead of looping
and adding.

I need to create top level nodes manually, and then populate each top level
node with child nodes from a database.

With the Microsoft treeview control 1.0 I have to loop through the dataset,
which seems like it would be slower than binding to datasets.

I don't think I can use the ASP.NET 2.0 control, because my client won't
want the beta version of the .NET framework.

Thanks
Bill

Patirck Ige

Bill you can bind the treeview to whatever you like
XML,Database ro any related Datasource..
I have binded it to databases and it wasn't that slow depending on how many
nodes it would be having..
Patrick