What does <& mean? Is it some sort of comment??

Bob Novell

Those tags I'm wondering about are <% and %>

Not <& and &> as I typed in the original message.

I've been up too long, since very, very early this morning, and need to
get some sleep :)

Leif K-Brooks

Bob said:
I just encountered a page which displays improperly in Netscape (7.1 and
4.7) - it shows lines staring with <& and ending with &>

It's <%, not <&. My guess is that they're trying to use ASP comments,
but they don't have ASP enabled (at least for that page).

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Leif K-Brooks scribbled in the mud:
It's <%, not <&. My guess is that they're trying to use ASP comments,
but they don't have ASP enabled (at least for that page).

Could be <?