What happened to developer.netscape.com?

Martin Honnen

Joshua said:
Every time I do a Google search for Javascript references, there
always seems to be a link to the Netscape "JavaScript developers
guide/reference" (e.g.
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/js/client/jsguide/index.htm).
I've been visiting these links for a week now and I always get a 500
error... have these links moved? Is Netscape still maintaining these
online guides? Are there any mirrors anywhere?

Netscape seems to have shut down the servers for developer.netscape.com
and devedge.netscape.com without ensuring that the content is made
available elsewhere. Mozilla.org wants to get a license to display the
contents it seems
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/mitchell/archives/2004/10/index.html
As for mirrors, webarchive does have archived contents:
http://web.archive.org/web/20031215233120/devedge.netscape.com/