what is C++/CLI ???

Old Wolf

Frog in your throat?

The code snippet in the subject line divides the variable C by
the variable CLI, and increments the variable C.

For example:

#include <iostream>

int main()
{
int C = 12;
int CLI = 3;
std::cout << (C++/CLI) << '\n';
std::cout << C << '\n';
}

This program outputs 4 followed by 13.

makc.the.great

Old said:
The code snippet in the subject line divides the variable C by
the variable CLI, and increments the variable C.

but what if CLI is a macro that changes C itself? or vice versa?

EventHelix.com

C++/CLI is dialect of C++ for use with managed code in the .NET
framework 2.0 release.

}

This program outputs 4 followed by 13.

That's the solution the OP wanted, I guess:

int main(){
int C='C';
int CLI=('C'<<16)|('L'<<8)|'I';
std::eek:ut << (C++/CLI) << std::endl;
std::eek:ut << C << std::endl;
}

Tomasz Sopek Sobkowiak

It's not a dialect. Is a upcomming standard for bindings c++ with .NET
platform.