what is C++/CLI ???

Discussion in 'C++' started by Martin Vorbrodt, Nov 1, 2005.

  1.
    Martin Vorbrodt, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Martin Vorbrodt

    mlimber Guest

    mlimber, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Martin Vorbrodt wrote:

    It's something Nanolimp. I mean, Microsoft. Google for it.

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Martin Vorbrodt

    Old Wolf Guest

    Martin Vorbrodt wrote:

    Frog in your throat?

    The code snippet in the subject line divides the variable C by
    the variable CLI, and increments the variable C.

    For example:

    #include <iostream>

    int main()
    {
    int C = 12;
    int CLI = 3;
    std::cout << (C++/CLI) << '\n';
    std::cout << C << '\n';
    }

    This program outputs 4 followed by 13.

    Old Wolf, Nov 2, 2005
  5. Martin Vorbrodt

    Guest

    Old Wolf wrote:
    > The code snippet in the subject line divides the variable C by
    > the variable CLI, and increments the variable C.

    but what if CLI is a macro that changes C itself? or vice versa?

    , Nov 2, 2005
  6. C++/CLI is dialect of C++ for use with managed code in the .NET
    framework 2.0 release.

    --
    EventStudio System Designer 2.5 - http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
    Sequence Diagram Based System Design and Object Modeling Tool

    EventHelix.com, Nov 2, 2005
  7. "Old Wolf" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Martin Vorbrodt wrote:
    >>

    > Frog in your throat?
    >
    > The code snippet in the subject line divides the variable C by
    > the variable CLI, and increments the variable C.
    >
    > For example:
    >
    > #include <iostream>
    >
    > int main()
    > {
    > int C = 12;
    > int CLI = 3;
    > std::cout << (C++/CLI) << '\n';
    > std::cout << C << '\n';
    > }
    >
    > This program outputs 4 followed by 13.

    That's the solution the OP wanted, I guess:

    int main(){
    int C='C';
    int CLI=('C'<<16)|('L'<<8)|'I';
    std::eek:ut << (C++/CLI) << std::endl;
    std::eek:ut << C << std::endl;
    }

    Gernot Frisch, Nov 2, 2005
  8. It's not a dialect. Is a upcomming standard for bindings c++ with .NET
    platform.

    Tomasz Sopek Sobkowiak, Nov 2, 2005