What is difference between JUnit and Jameleon

Lew

Amit Jain wrote :
softwarepearls_com said:
In terms of popularity, JUnit is the de facto standard unit testing
framework for Java... the other.. no idea.

Perhaps their respective websites can give more info?

Chris Riesbeck

Lew said:
Amit Jain wrote :

Perhaps their respective websites can give more info?

I like JUnit but prefer TestNG now. For a relatively recent feature
comparison

http://lijinjoseji.wordpress.com/20...h-framework-you-will-choose-for-unit-testing/

For a more readable but older philosophy comparison:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-cq08296/index.html

I've not used Jamelon. Its home page is pretty clear about its goals:

http://jameleon.sourceforge.net/index.html

Arne Vajhøj

softwarepearls_com said:
In terms of popularity, JUnit is the de facto standard unit testing
framework for Java...

Which is a big plus for JUnit.

It is very likely that the future developers working
on the code already knows JUnit.

Arne