what is ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") doing in CDO

uofs76

I am trying to understand why an 'Http address like string' is used
with Flds.Item among other parts of the object.

Is the string "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/
sendusing" a built in name in CDO or is it actually addressing
something out on the NET? If it isn't addressing something on the
NET, then why use a NET address like string.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here. I feel like I am missing the big
picture & would like to be enlightened.

Thanks,
John B

The sample code where I saw this is included below.

Set iMsg = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
Set iConf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

Set Flds = iConf.Fields

' Set the CDOSYS configuration fields to use port 25 on the SMTP
server.

With Flds
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing")
= cdoSendUsingPort
'ToDo: Enter name or IP address of remote SMTP server.
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver")
= "mail.jjjjjj"
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/
smtpconnectiontimeout") = 10