What is the best blog software to host?

Tetsuji Maverick Rai

Title says it all. I'm running Gentoo Linux and using
apache/mysql/php/perl. So I want to know which software is the best,
although I haven't decided whether I will use or notyet. I'll use
Japanese, so Japanese muse be supported.

Looking at http://www.asymptomatic.net/blogbreakdown.htm b2evolution
looks nice, but I'm not sure and it's troublesome to test all the
candidates.

Any hints/suggestions will be appreciated.!

-Tetsuji

Toby Inkster

Tetsuji said:
Title says it all. I'm running Gentoo Linux and using
apache/mysql/php/perl. So I want to know which software is the best,
although I haven't decided whether I will use or notyet. I'll use
Japanese, so Japanese muse be supported.

It really depends on what you want out of your package.

WordPress is good, and is available in Japanese. http://wordpress.xwd.jp/