What is the best J2ME IDE?

JDeats

I'm searching for a Visual IDE for J2ME that provides. "intellisense"
like behavior (e.g. you type in a class name and it gives you a drop
down list of methods and properties) that allows provides a Visual
editor that allows for drag and drop controls on a form, double click
to trigger events, etc...

So far I've tried IBM WebSphere for Devices, Sun's Forte (with mobile
extenshions) and the new preivew version of Sun One for Mobile Devices
(heir of Forte apparently). IBM's product is the closest to what I'm
looking for, but it has some major flaws namely: it provides a lot of
propritary classes (from IBM and Eclipse), it doesn't allow Commands
to be added visually, also it organizes the code in a rather strange
way.

I see Borland offers an add-on for JBuilder 6 and I'm curious if that
does what want. So far Forte for Java CE (Community Edtion) 2.0 along
with KToolBar are my tools of choice, what is everyone else using?
What specific features can you think of that best describe why you
prefer the IDE you're using?

JScoobyCed

JDeats said:
I'm searching for a Visual IDE for J2ME that provides. "intellisense"
like behavior (e.g. you type in a class name and it gives you a drop
down list of methods and properties) that allows provides a Visual
editor that allows for drag and drop controls on a form, double click
to trigger events, etc...

Personnaly I use Eclipse. It provides all an IDE can do. Now you might
wonder about packagine the MIDlets. There is Ant and the antenna project
that does the job.
http://antenna.sourceforge.net/
It works with MIDP 1 and 2, CLCD 1.0 and 1.1
It does package verification, obfuscation (provided you have the retroguard
or proguard in your system)
It generates the .jad, .jar and starts the emulator (even the Palm emulator
if you work on J2ME 1.04)
Of course you need J2ME installed.

JScoobyCed
-------------

Cid

Personnaly I use Eclipse. It provides all an IDE can do. Now you might
wonder about packagine the MIDlets. There is Ant and the antenna project
that does the job.
http://antenna.sourceforge.net/
It works with MIDP 1 and 2, CLCD 1.0 and 1.1
It does package verification, obfuscation (provided you have the retroguard
or proguard in your system)
It generates the .jad, .jar and starts the emulator (even the Palm emulator
if you work on J2ME 1.04)
Of course you need J2ME installed.

I highly recommend Eclipse too - having chosen it over Netbeans and
even Notepad! Seriously, you'll want to read the tutorial/manual right
away because it isn't necessarily intuitive. But once you understand
how to use it, its utility and power are just awesome. It's like
(Watch this...) Emacs except cool.