What is the tag to open a link in a new window?

Jeff Thies

Whitecrest said:
Un asked for popups are annoying, but getting confused over them?

I have a feeling that we aren't even remotely on the same track.

The thread was about targetting a new window, not using javascript to open
one. Of course that's hard to tell now the way this post has been trimmed.

Jeff