    So can any body give me some example how to do that?

    Thanks
    Hari

    Hari, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Hari

    Prabhat Guest

    > How can I find out what site a visitor has come from using ASP?
    >
    > Suppose my website is sample.com and I have one page in the website that

    is
    > used by the visitor to request products and demo. And on each request that
    > page will send email to webmaster with the URL of the site that the

    visitor
    > has come from. Like if the visitor will search in Google and click on the
    > link that will take him to the home page not the product request page, So

    > think I need to store the URL in Session veriable when ever any user will
    > start the website.
    >
    > So can any body give me some example how to do that?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Hari

    Hi,

    have a look into the post that I have posted in the same group with subject
    "Use of HTTP_REFERER in Global.asa" and see if you can get anything. Also
    today I have posted some link that I get today. Have a Look.

    Thanks
    Prabhat

    Prabhat, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Hari

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <%= Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER") %>

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Classic ASP Design Tips, ASP Web Database Sample

    <<
    How can I find out what site a visitor has come from using ASP?

    Suppose my website is sample.com and I have one page in the website that
    is
    used by the visitor to request products and demo. And on each request
    that
    page will send email to webmaster with the URL of the site that the
    visitor
    has come from. Like if the visitor will search in Google and click on
    the
    link that will take him to the home page not the product request page,
    So I

    Bullschmidt, Sep 29, 2005