what the heck...

Brian Henry

I posted a question about atlas twice now and it never showed up, did anyone
see it? i posted one last night and one today

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Brian,
I posted a question about atlas twice now and it never showed up, did
anyone see it? i posted one last night and one today

Yes, I saw and answered it at 17:53 UTC :)

Cheers,

Brian Henry

could you repost the answer here? Those messages for me absoutly will not
show up on any of my systems... i'm scratching my head confused right now
about it...

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Brian,
could you repost the answer here? Those messages for me absoutly will
not show up on any of my systems... i'm scratching my head confused
right now about it...

OK, once more:
Few questions

1) Does atlas need to be installed on the web server or will it work if I
just copy the runtime DLL's for atlas into the BIN folder? or is it required
that the file types be registered in IIS?

The April CTP wants to register the .asbx extension with IIS.
2) There was a video on the atlas site last month that showed them making
an example task list about 18 minutes long or so, is this still available
to be watched? if so does anyone have a link? thanks!

http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/5/8/85803fdd-fe9a-4783-ab37-e0c565172ffd/asp_net_atlas.wmv

Cheers,

Brian Henry

thanks!