    Brian Henry Guest

    I posted a question about atlas twice now and it never showed up, did anyone
    see it? i posted one last night and one today

    Brian Henry, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Brian Henry

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Thus wrote Brian,

    > I posted a question about atlas twice now and it never showed up, did
    > anyone see it? i posted one last night and one today

    Yes, I saw and answered it at 17:53 UTC :)

    Cheers,
    --
    Joerg Jooss

    Joerg Jooss, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Brian Henry

    Brian Henry Guest

    could you repost the answer here? Those messages for me absoutly will not
    show up on any of my systems... i'm scratching my head confused right now
    about it...

    Brian Henry, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Brian Henry

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Thus wrote Brian,

    > could you repost the answer here? Those messages for me absoutly will
    > not show up on any of my systems... i'm scratching my head confused
    > right now about it...

    OK, once more:

    > Few questions

    1) Does atlas need to be installed on the web server or will it work if I
    just copy the runtime DLL's for atlas into the BIN folder? or is it required
    that the file types be registered in IIS?

    The April CTP wants to register the .asbx extension with IIS.

    > 2) There was a video on the atlas site last month that showed them making

    an example task list about 18 minutes long or so, is this still available
    to be watched? if so does anyone have a link? thanks!

    http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/5/8/85803fdd-fe9a-4783-ab37-e0c565172ffd/asp_net_atlas.wmv

    Cheers,

    --
    Joerg Jooss