    Thanks a lot.

    Wayne

    , Feb 1, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I mean the easy and friendly one(s) that can help loading messy or
    > not-so-clean desktop excel tables into database?
    > Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Wayne

    Are you sure you are talking about an XML parser? The parsers
    themselves simply allow the calling object to easily locate elements,
    text, etc within the XML document. The parsers themselves will not load
    excel tables or store them into a database.

    That being said, if you are indeed looking for an XML parser, then check
    out Xerces and Crimson, two very popular parsers.

    Crimson is inclued with Java 1.4.x and above, I believe, in the runtime
    library, and Xerces you can find pretty quickly with Google.

    Collin VanDyck, Feb 1, 2005