    V.-
    --
    http://www.braveworld.net/riva

    Damphyr, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Damphyr

    Jim Weirich Guest

    On Friday 30 September 2005 09:18 am, Damphyr wrote:
    > Yesterday I got a couple of Apache 500 Errors and today it just does not
    > respond.
    > Jim's blog is in it's place, no outage there. Anybody else not able to
    > connect?

    I seem to be having trouble with the mysql database backing the docs. It will
    run great for a few days, but then hang up so hard that I have to forcibly
    take them down and restart.

    I'm no mysql expert by any means, so if someone has some advice, I'm all ears.

    They should be up right now.

    --
    -- Jim Weirich http://onestepback.org
    Jim Weirich, Oct 1, 2005