Wher can I download Authenticode for Microsoft JVM?

Marco

Where can I download the software for signing java applet, making it working
with Internet Explorer and Microsoft JVM? Al the link I find are wrong.

Chris Smith

Marco said:
Where can I download the software for signing java applet, making it working
with Internet Explorer and Microsoft JVM? Al the link I find are wrong.

You may not want to hear this, but it's irresponsible to write code that
targets the Microsoft JVM. Most users don't have it installed, and
those that do should be encouraged to remove it. Microsoft is no longer
supporting or even providing security updates for it. You can either
target the Sun JVM, or choose a different technology such as Flash,
JavaScript, etc., depending on your task.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

Marco

Where can I download the software for signing java applet, making it
You may not want to hear this, but it's irresponsible to write code that
targets the Microsoft JVM. Most users don't have it installed, and
those that do should be encouraged to remove it. Microsoft is no longer
supporting or even providing security updates for it. You can either
target the Sun JVM

My ideal target is Sun 1.4 or 1.5, but I think that not all the people want
install it only for see a web applet , and javascript and java can,
toghether, automatically send the user to the appropriate applets, one for
Microsoft JVM, one for SUN 1.2 and 1.3, and the last for SUN 1.4 and 1.5.
Work for the last two id easy, but for the first I am too working...

N.B. Perhaps I find the tool...

N.B. 2 The best way is, perhaps, the one that begin automatically, after ask
to the user, the installation of SUN 1.5, because not all the people are
able to navigate in the site, find the appropriate one... flash plugin work
in this way, if I remember.

res7cxbi

like Chris said, Microsoft's JVM is no longer actively supported by
Microsoft
you can find more information about it is here at this URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/java/
you have until December 31, 2007 before they completely transition.

It probably explains why all the links you find are wrong