    tarball, but I can't find them under site-packages.

    Thanks
    -Rim

    Rim, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Rim wrote:
    > I've installed the latest docutils, but I can't find where the
    > tools have been installed. I can see them when I expand the
    > tarball, but I can't find them under site-packages.

    Michael is correct, they aren't installed. They can be used from
    the "tools" directory of the expanded tarball.

    Installing them properly is on the to-do list, however they also
    need wholesale renaming, and I haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Help is welcome! Please feel free to join the docutils-develop
    and/or docutils-users lists (I missed your original article here,
    and only noticed Michael's follow-up; posting to one of the
    dedicated lists is guaranteed to get better results).

    David Goodger http://starship.python.net/~goodger
    For hire: http://starship.python.net/~goodger/cv
    Docutils: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/
    (includes reStructuredText: http://docutils.sf.net/rst.html)