Where can I get the dll referred to in this msdn article?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Michael Tholkes, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Michael Tholkes, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Michael Tholkes

    Natty Gur Guest

    Natty Gur, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Hello Michael,

    Please go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=44273
    and download the walkthrough package. After installing the package, you
    could find a project in \Inetpub\wwwroot\Debugging\DebuggingCOM.

    Please build the project and we could find a DLL file. Importing the DLL
    file into your project could create DebuggingCOMLib namespace for you.

    HTH.

    Best regards,
    yhhuang
    VS.NET, Visual C++
    Microsoft

    Got .Net? http://www.gotdotnet.com
    --------------------
    !From: "Michael Tholkes" <>
    !Subject: Where can I get the dll referred to in this msdn article?
    !Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:23:40 -0500
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !
    !Hello,
    !
    !I cannot find where to download to code or dll referred to in this article:
    !
    !http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html
    /DBGch01.asp
    ! "Production Debugging for .NET Framework Applications"
    !
    !I'm looking for the DebuggingCOMLib library referenced in the article.
    !
    !Thanks,
    !Mike
    !