Where can i get the sufficient material for Embedded C

Sai Kumar

Dear all,
I am facing so many problems in conversing the assembly langague and C.
Can any bidy suggest me some information and website where i can get
material on Programming of Embedded C,

Thanking you the one that helps me a lot

Sai S Kumar M

Mark A. Odell

Dear all,
I am facing so many problems in conversing the assembly langague and
C.
Can any bidy suggest me some information and website where i can get
material on Programming of Embedded C,

Not here, we have a whole newsgroup that discusses embedded systems and
related issues - news:comp.arch.embedded
Thanking you the one that helps me a lot

I guess I'm "the one". Odd diction.

CBFalconer

Mark A. Odell said:
Not here, we have a whole newsgroup that discusses embedded systems
and related issues - news:comp.arch.embedded

I guess I'm "the one". Odd diction.

No, I think that makes you the old biddy. :)

Jack Klein

Dear all,
I am facing so many problems in conversing the assembly langague and C.
Can any bidy suggest me some information and website where i can get
material on Programming of Embedded C,

Thanking you the one that helps me a lot

Sai S Kumar M

Two good resources to start with (not free):

Get a copy of the MISRA C standard from http://www.misra.org.uk. Even
if you disagree with some of it, the explanations and rationales are
good.

Also get the book that every professional or even serious amateur C
programmer should read:

Safer C: Developing Software in High-integrity and Safety-critical
Systems
Paperback 256 pages (December 12, 1994)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
ISBN: 0077076400