Where is src.jar for J2SE 1.4.2 ?

Charles Fox

I downloaded and installed the windows version of J2SE 1.4.2. I'm
using eclipse debugging so I'd like to attach the source to rt.jar,
which I believe in contained in src.jar. However I dont have an
src.jar file anywhere in my installation.

I found a sun document that says 'src.jar can be downloaded from
java.sun.com' bu that's quite a big site and there's nothing coming up
on the search for 1.4.2 -- looks like only the 1.3 version is there.

Any ideas?

hilz

i have src.zip in my windows installation of the jdk
try to find that one
thanks
hilz

Charles Fox

Thanks -- although src.zip was also missing from my Sun/Appserver
installation, I reinstalled the latest JSE 1.4.2.05 and that has the
zip file, which is working now.