Where is Visual Cafe??

Mr. Steve Burrus

Does anyone/anybody out there know where exactly I can download and then
install a copy of the old IDE "Visual Cafe [any edition of it]"???!!! I
really haven't been able to access it since Web Gain had to give it up
some years ago now! I used to have a CD of the Enterprise Edition of it,
but lost that.

Gerald Kelly

Mr. Steve Burrus said:
Does anyone/anybody out there know where exactly I can download and then
install a copy of the old IDE "Visual Cafe [any edition of it]"???!!! I
really haven't been able to access it since Web Gain had to give it up
some years ago now! I used to have a CD of the Enterprise Edition of it,
but lost that.
Do you really want/need to subject yourself to Visual Cafe? I gave up
on it long ago because it crashed so often, I ended up using Notepad
and javac from the command line. I'm a happy Eclipse user now.