Where to discuss SourceForge?

SeeBelow

This post is somewhat off topic, but I know of no better place to post
it!
SourceForge is often mentioned here. SourceForge itself hosts thousands
of forums, but none of them (AFAIK) are for discussing sourceforge
itself. There does not seem to exist any forum where it's appropriate
to discuss SourcForge.
The SourceForge admins are therefore cut off from any public discussion
of their project.

I'm a fan of SourceForge, and I think it needs a forum, but I don't know
what to do about it.

If there is such a forum, please let me know!

Mitchell Timin

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca

Josiah Carlson

I'm a fan of SourceForge, and I think it needs a forum, but I don't know
what to do about it.

I would imagine that the sourceforge developers don't have a forum
because you get the same innane comments in all forums, and they just
don't want to have to deal with it.

Can you imagine how many questions they would get like:
"How do I release a file?"
"Do I have to have a login to host a project?"
"Why are the stats delayed?"
"How do I use CVS?"

Sometimes having a forum isn't worthwhile. This may be one of those times.

- Josiah