    publications? Preferably online for easy references. Thanks a lot for
    help.
    , Aug 3, 2005

  2. P.J. Plauger Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    >I have encountered quite a few such lists online, but none of them
    > seems to be even close to complete, nor authorative to me and I find
    > some syntax descriptions for functions not comply with ANSI standard.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend such a list to me, either online or hardcopy
    > publications? Preferably online for easy references. Thanks a lot for
    > help.

    For the one and only official reference, see the C Standard. You can get
    a machine-readable copy from ANSI for USD 18. For an online
    reference that's as complete and accurate as we can make it, see:

    http://www.dinkumware.com/manuals/reader.aspx?lib=c99

    P.J. Plauger
    Dinkumware, Ltd.
    http://www.dinkumware.com
    P.J. Plauger, Aug 3, 2005

    Re: Where to find a complete and authorative list ANSI/ISO C functions?

    Thanks a LOT for your information!

    Ying
    , Aug 3, 2005