Which domain registrar best for perl scripting?

souporpower

Hi

I have written some perl scripts using the following packages:

URI::URL;
LWP::UserAgent;
HTTP::Request;
HTTP::Request::Common;
HTTP::Request::Form;
HTTP::Cookies;
HTML::TreeBuilder 3.0;
WWW::Mechanize;

I want to put my perl scripts on a hosted domain. When one of the
domain registrars Godaddy was contacted, they techies told me they
won't support Mechanize among other things.
So I tried another registrar namecheap.com who did support the modules
I need, however, won't let me run my scripts because of their high CPU
usage. Currently my domain with namecheap.com is suspended.

I don't want to make the same mistakes again. Can anyone tell me which
registrar is best for high performance perl scripts? Is Yahoo good?
They list the perl modules at their site, but I didn't see Mechanize.

Thanks for your help

souporpower

You first need to understand the difference between a domain registrar and
a web host - they are two different things.  Web hosting companies will
tell you the level of service they provide at what cost.  "Free" websites
provided by domain registrars are worth the price you pay for them.

--S

Hi "S"

Sorry I was unclear. Yes, you are right. I need a good hosting company
that will provide the modules I have requested.

Thanks