    programming is my life
    my blog:http://blog.itpub.net/liubin
    http://www.ruby-cn.org/

    bin liu, Nov 24, 2004

  2. bin liu

    David Ross Guest

    bin liu wrote:

    >Hi all
    >
    > I am looking for a GUI library which should be easy to learn ,need few codes,and support more common visual component.
    > I don't want to run enough into any library before I decide to use it.
    > thanks,advice is acceptable.
    > thanks .

    Define better.

    I use WideStudio (http://www.WideStudio.org) when needing to create a
    good gui. It has its own toolkit and graphical ide designer. Its very
    easy to drag n' drop objects, then click generate to create the gui
    code. From there you add procedures to events, and you can use your
    favorite editor for methods.

    David Ross
    --
    Hazzle free packages for Ruby?

    David Ross, Nov 24, 2004

  3. bin liu wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I am looking for a GUI library which should be easy to learn ,need few codes,and support more common visual component.
    > I don't want to run enough into any library before I decide to use it.
    > thanks,advice is acceptable.
    > thanks .

    May I suggest that you take a look at FreeRIDE
    (http://freeride.rubyforge.org). It doesn't have code completion for
    now but, as a FreeRIDE developer, I'd be glad to collect your thoughts
    on that point and what you believe basic code completion should be
    like for Ruby.

    Laurent

    --
    Laurent JULLIARD